Living vegan

Vegan quotes

2017-05-30 19:56 #0 by: vendelay

If I could afford it I would buy every T-shirt with a vegan or animal rights message on it Laughing Right now I only have this one:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUZb3XDh7pG/?taken-by=enkelvegan

It's all white and there's illustrations of a cow, pig, hen, sheep, fish and a turkey. Underneath the animals it says: 
6 reasons to go vegan

Do you have any shirts or other stuff with a vegan / animal rights message? Or any vegan quotes you really like? Glad

2017-05-30 20:31 #1 by: Evelina

Nice T-shirt! Glad I don't own any shirts with vegan or animal rights messages but I always liked the shirts that have drawings of sheep, cows, etc and says 'Friends not food'. 

Namaste & Happy Gardening!

Host of Apartment Gardening and Ashtanga YogaSunWave

2017-05-30 21:10 #2 by: vendelay

I like this one:

http://shock.se/produkt/friends-not-food-tee/

200 SEK for a T-shirt isn't extremely expensive... About 150 SEK more than I'm used to but Laughing out loud

2017-05-31 09:30 #3 by: Evelina

Thats a fun shirt! Etsy also has a lot of fun ones. https://www.etsy.com/market/vegan_shirt

2017-05-31 14:11 #4 by: vendelay

Aaah! I love them all In love 

Here's some others:

https://www.spreadshirt.se/vegan+t-shirts

2017-05-31 17:19 #5 by: Evelina

I love the avocado ones! 

2017-05-31 18:10 #6 by: vendelay

Laughing I actually don't even like avocado... I'm a disgrace to the vegan community Laughing out loud

2017-05-31 18:37 #7 by: Evelina

I lot of people don't like avocado actually! I used to work at a deli that put avocado on every sandwich and people either loved it or hated it Winking

2017-05-31 20:56 #8 by: vendelay

Haha! I can stand it but I wouldn't choose to eat it.

2017-06-03 12:43 #9 by: be vegan

I have a love/hate relationship with avocado.

I love them, but they hate me. There is no other explaination for why they always turn black inside before I get to eat themLaughing out loud

One favorite quote: “Being vegan is not just a matter of being ‘kind’ to animals.  First and foremost, it is a matter of being just and observing our moral obligation to not treat other sentient beings as things.”  –  Gary Francione January 24, 2013

Flowersite moderator for veganism savvityFlower

2017-06-03 14:12 #10 by: vendelay

#9 Hahahaha! Stupid avocados!

2017-06-03 15:52 #11 by: be vegan

#10 For sure...Nerd

Laughing out loud

2017-06-05 17:16 #12 by: Wowy

I do not own anything with a vegan message or so, but I would like to. :) I have a lot of quotes on veganism, for example the following:

"There is a reason you take your kids to pick apples but don't take them to a slaughterhouse" - Unknown

"Don't talk of love and peace when you have a dead animal on your plate" - Socrates

"If you're eating or drinking something made from cow's milk, it's because a calf chained in a box somewhere isn't" - Dan Piraro

"To you it's just a meal, but to them it is the existence itself" - Unknown

The last two are not only on veganism: "The earth is large enough for all to share, but mandkind's heart is not large enough to care" - A.D. Williams

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world" - Paul Farmer

Vegan

because I do not see a reason not to be one

Sun

2017-06-05 17:26 #13 by: vendelay

#12 The first one is really good, it's impossible to argue with.

2017-06-11 18:18 #14 by: vendelay

Got this shirt from my mom after she'd been at Vegomässan (vegan fair in Sweden)!

2017-06-11 20:03 #15 by: be vegan

#14 That's really nice vendelay and such a pretty blue Glad

2017-06-12 20:17 #16 by: vendelay

#15 Hugging

There is anohter comment in this discussion. It is, however, only visible for logged in members. To read the comment, log in or register to become a member.