Annons:
Tag:Ā off-topic
Read 4826 times
vendelay
2017-06-03 21:26

Introduce yourself!

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Say hi and tell us something about yourself! Pictures are welcome Thumbs up

If you're having a hard time figuring out what to write:

Name, age, location?
Are you vegan/vegetarian/etc?
Pets, hobbies, favorite books?
Top five vegetables of yours?

ā€¦ Or whatever you'd like to tell us about your wonderful self Hugging

Annons:
vendelay
2017-06-03 21:33

Hi!

I'm going by the name Vendelay and I'm 22 years old. I have two shy cats from a cat shelter and a dwarf hamster we rescued a few months back. Me, my partner and our three furry babies live in Stockholm, Sweden.

I've been Vegan for almost 2 years and I made the decision after learing how the animal industries work. I literally went from meat eater to Vegan over night after that.

My favorite think in the world is food. I love all food. I can't even say any favorite dish I have because I love almost everything that is food Laughing

Violina

Rocket Man

Noomie

Niklas
2017-06-04 11:34

I am not a Vegan, but I prefer good Vegetarian food to animal based food. :-)

Best regards, Niklas šŸŽˆ

vendelay
2017-06-04 20:04

Hi Niklas! Waving

Wowy
2017-06-05 18:59
Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Hi! You can call me Wowy (which is not my real name, in fact it is the name of a stuffed animal in the form of a penguin that I have had almost since birth). I am 16 years old, turning 17 in December, and I have been Vegan for 1,5 years. It is hard to say when I actually went Vegan - I decided to go Vegan during autumn 2015, but I did not really dare say it to may family. I avoided animal products, but unfortunately I ate non-vegan things even though I did not want to, something that I am very sorry about. On December 31 2015 I ate something non-vegan on purpose for the last time.

I live in Stockholm and I study humanities and language in school. I study four languages; Swedish, English, Spanish and Mandarin Chinese. I like writing and all my main characters in my stories are Vegan. :) I also like reading and drawing and to promenade.

Below is a dish I really enjoy - chick peas in tomato, rice and some bread. :D

Vegan

because I do not see a reason not to be one

Sun

vendelay
2017-06-05 19:23

Hi Wowy! Hugging

Evelina
2017-06-05 22:27

Hi everyone, 

My name is Evelina, and I'm 24 years old.  I have been Vegetarian for 2 years and Vegan for almost the whole last year. I decided to stop eating meat after learning about the realities of agriculture industry. Slowly I started to eat less and less animal products because it just didn't feel right. I never really liked them anyway, but there is such pervasive myth about importance of animal based Protein. I was always the kid that would eat all the veggies on my plate but be forced to eat the meat on my plate. 

Im studying finance and economics here in Stockholm. I'm also trying to learn Swedish. šŸ™‚ I have two cats, their names are Maja and Louis.

Annons:
vendelay
2017-06-05 23:17

Hi Evelina! WavingWaving

Scroll to top
Annons:
Ā