Annons:
Tagvegan-foods
Read 3111 times
vendelay
2017-10-10 23:36

Luna & Larry's - vegan coconut ice cream

Image 1. Click to open in original size.
Preview of image 1 of 3
Preview of image 2 of 3
Preview of image 3 of 3

I don't like coconut so I was a bit skeptical to try coconut ice cream but so far the only ones that actually tastes like coconut are those with coconut flavor. Luna & Larry's produces Coconut Bliss - an organic Vegan ice cream made of coconut.

So far I've only found three of their products in Sweden - Coconut Almond in Chocolate bars, Salted Caramel in Chocolate bars and Chocolate Walnut Brownie pint. 

My favorite of these was the Salted Caramel in Chocolate bars, salt works really well with the sweetness of caramel and chocolate.

Have you tried any of these or their other products? Or which ones would you want to try?

Annons:
Niklas
2017-10-11 10:15

Chocolate walnut brownie sounds like something I could like if it doesn’t taste coconut. I haven’t tried any of them.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

vendelay
2017-10-11 10:34

It didn't taste like coconut at all according to me! If you want to try it, they are available at Ica Kvantum in Liljeholmsgallerian.

be vegan
2017-10-11 15:25

I love coconut so it can taste as much coconut as it wants. I would love to try the salted caramel In loveLaughing

I'll keep an eye out, maybe they'll show up here to someday 🙂

Flowersite moderator for veganism savvityFlower

vendelay
2017-10-11 19:27

Haha! I think they have one that tastes like coconut so Laughing

Yes, maybe! I don't think they have been in Stockholm for more than a couple of weeks so. Maybe you have the brands Go Coconuts or 3 Vänner nearby?

Scroll to top
Annons: