Gluten free, vegetarian cookies baked with tea? Yes, here you'll find the recipe!
125 grams of milk free margarine
1½ dl sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
1 tablespoon or more of sifted matcha*
½-1 teaspoon of psyllium husk in 3/4dl water
4 dl potato starch
- Put the psyllium husk in 3/4dl water
- Turn the oven on 175 degrees centigrade
- stir margarine, sugar, vanilla sugar and matcha. Add the psyllium husk/water. Add the potatao starch last. knead the dough a little.
- Make into small balls and put them on to a buttered baking tray. Push down on them with a fork.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 10-15 minutes then let cool.
*Matcha is grounded green tea tarditionally used in the japanese tea ceremony