There are tons of recipes like this but this one is veganized by my mom which of course makes it extra special!
~ 30 minutes, 20 balls.
250 g drained chickpeas (about 400 g with the "aquafaba")
3 tbsp agave nectar
1 tbsp cane sugar (but regular white sugar is fine too)
4 tbsp almond butter
One pinch of baking soda
1 tsp vanilla sugar
One pinch of sea salt
1½ dl almond flour
50 g coarsely chopped dark chocolate
200 g melted dark chocolate
1. Rinse (well!) and drain the chickpeas.
2. Mix chickpeas, agave nectar, sugar, almond butter, baking soda, vanilla sugar and sea salt into a dough.
3. Mix (by hand!) the coarsely chopped chocolate and the flour with the chickpea-mix.
4. Roll the dough into balls and put them on something flat, like a tray. Put in the freezer until they are hard.
5. Dip the balls in the melted chocolate (we used two forks to do it) and place them in the fridge for 5 minutes.
6. Ready to eat!