Annons:
Tagmeat-substitutes
Read 6249 times
vendelay
2017-03-07 22:08

Bloody vegan burger

Impossible foods have made an Vegan burger that smells, looks, tastes and even bleeds like a meat burger would. Would you like to taste it?

http://www.onegreenplanet.org/news/meet-the-vegan-burger-that-may-change-the-food-world-as-we-know-it/

Annons:
=^_^=
2017-03-11 11:51

No, that looks disgusting.. Straight faced

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

Niklas
2017-03-11 12:02

I don't understand why you should try and make something look like something It isn't. I can't imagine many meat lovers will switch to Vegan because it is just like what they normally eat. Teach them that Vegan eating is good, nutritious and looks really tasty instead.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

vendelay
2017-03-11 16:59

#1 Haha, I agree! #2 Many meat lovers are having a difficult time to even think about switching to a plantbased diet and I would actually say that meat substitutes are really good for meat lovers who wants to go Vegan or eat less meat. Just look at how well Oumph! is doing! I don't know why so many people are against it, it's like meat but no one had to die 😊

TicTac
2017-03-11 19:58

I've never really eaten any meat so, no thank you. Straight faced

Smultronfia
2017-03-11 21:38

I wouldn't want to eat it. The bloody part always made me feel sick when I was little and still ate meat. But I know alot of people who really miss eating meat since they gone on a plant based diet and they are very excited. I think it's very good that these products comes and sell well because they make people think. And the more people buy the more advertisement will come and more people will again have to think about why they want to buy meat when there are substitutes for it that don't kill animals, good for the environment and also our health. Plus many people goes on a plant based diet today for the environment or health. The animal part is just a bonus (very weird but they do exist).

vendelay
2017-03-11 22:45

#5 I agree. I wouldn't eat it and I've never been able to eat bloody meat (when I still ate meat I always had it "well done") but I still think it's a really good thing.

Annons:
Evelina
2017-05-27 18:47

I saw this awhile ago. I don't really like fake meat products. I don't like meat so I definitely don't want a imitation of it with fake texture and color.  What do you think about the Oumph! products? I always get disappointed when I'm out to eat and the restaurant only has options with Oumph!

vendelay
2017-05-27 20:14

#7 Well, I'm personally not a fan of Oumph! but I really think thy make good products that are easy for meat lovers to eat. I think it tastes almost like chicken. I'm positive about all Vegan products though.

Evelina
2017-05-27 20:22

Thats true, my boyfriend thinks it tastes fine!

vendelay
2017-05-27 21:35

#9 Yeah, same here haha!

Granja Del Toro
2017-05-28 02:28

I would try it out, as long as it is gluten free

Scroll to top
Annons: