Annons:
Tagvegan-parents
Read 3301 times
vendelay
2017-03-07 22:45

Animal friendly books for kids

Do you have any recommendations for Vegan children's books?

Annons:
vendelay
2017-03-07 22:46

"Vegan is love" av Ruby Roth

"That's why we don't eat animals" av Ruby Roth

"V is for Vegan - The ABCs of being kind" av Ruby Roth

be vegan
2017-03-09 15:28

I wish these books where translated in to other languages, are they?

Preferably swedish so I could read them to my grandkids.

But maybe I'll just teach them english instead Laughing

Flowersite moderator for veganism savvityFlower

vendelay
2017-03-09 15:56

#2 I actually don't know, it seems to be diffucult to find Vegan friendly books in Swedish? I googled a liiiiittle but her books seems to only be in English and, for some reason, Finnish Confused

vendelay
2017-03-16 22:05

http://veganpublishers.com/multimedia-category/kids/

Vegan Publishers have several animal friendly books for kids (and adults)! For example:

Dave loves pigs
"Dave is a monster from outer space who can’t believe that humans eat other animals. Dave really loves pigs and talks about all of their interesting qualities and provides the young reader with several fun facts. Most importantly, though, Dave makes a case for how pigs should all be happy and free."

Lena of Vegitopia and the Mystery of the Missing Animals
"Lena of Vegitopia and the Mystery of the Missing Animals is a vegan-themed fairy tale about how one brave little girl stands up for the animal friends of her land and helps rescue them from being eaten. The book promotes messages of kindness, compassion, and action and shows that magical things can happen when you harness the power of veggies."

Libby Finds Vegan Sanctuary
"The first board book for little Vegan readers! Libby Finds Vegan Sanctuary is the story of how a turkey inspires compassion and ultimately, finds safety. Through colorful pages and a simple story fit for little hands, the board book helps young children understand the meaning of sanctuary and lightly explores the idea of choosing to prevent harm of other living beings. The story is based on a real life rescued turkey, Libby, who lives in a farm animal sanctuary in Florida."

Scroll to top
Annons: