4 hours, ~ 8 portions.
3 dl flour
125 g vegan margarine
3 tbsp water
½ litre vanilla ice cream (I prefer ricebased)
2½ dl peanutbutter (I prefer the chunky version)
50 g dark chocolate
1. Mix the flour, cold margarine and water into a dough. Put in the fridge for 30 minutes.
2. Press the dough into a pie tin (size depends of how thin you want the crust to be). Put in the middle of the oven at 225°C for 20 minutes.
3. Mix the ice cream and the peanutbutter and spread evenly in the pie tin. Put in the freezer for 10 minutes.
4. Melt the chocolate and pour it over the pie. Cut the nuts into smaller pieces and decorate.
5. Put in the freezer for at least 2 hours before serving.