Annons:
Tagvegan-living
Read 3464 times
Niklas
2017-03-31 11:46

Is it more or less expensive to be vegan?

Meat often is expensive but parts of Vegan life may cost a lot too. Does it cost more or less being Vegan than being a regular meat eater?

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Annons:
vendelay
2017-03-31 13:11

Depends on how you live your life. If you make your food from scratch and also try to live ecofriendly than it's absolutely a lot less cheaper to be Vegan. If you replace all animal products with pre-made Vegan options it will be more epensive, probably. But you can make your own oat cream, (n)ice cream, seitan etc, and that way it will be less expensive.

be vegan
2017-03-31 14:36

It can be dirt cheap or super expensive depending on what you buy, just like any other food.

But beans, lentils, chickpeas, potatoes, rice and so on are very inexpensive food and if you think about not to overconsume it's even cheaper.

I could, if I needed or wanted to, live super cheap and propably be even healthier for it Laughing

Flowersite moderator for veganism savvityFlower

vendelay
2017-03-31 15:10

Yeah haha, if I lived healthy I would live much cheaper. But I just love junk food and snacks!

TicTac
2017-04-07 16:19

We put less money on food than all meat-eaters I talk to (mostly at work). We cook everything from scratch and don't use a lot of industry processed food.

Scroll to top
Annons: