40-50 minutes, 4 portions.
500g chopped tomatoes
3dl cooking cream (I use the Swedish brand Oatly, made on oats)
200g shredded cheese (I use the Swedish brand Astrid & Aporna, made on coconut oil)
2 finely chopped yellow peppers
~ 200g cream cheese (I use Tofutti or Astrid & Aporna)
250g egg free lasagna sheets
1. Boil the chopped tomatoes, cooking cream and some salt.
2. Mix 3/4 of the shredded cheese with the peppers, cream cheese and oregano. Then mix it together with the tomato-stuff you began with.
3. Use an oven safe glass pan and begin to put the pasta, then some sause, then some sliced zucchini etc until the pan is full and you're out of sauce.
4. Place sliced tomatoes on the top and the rest of the shredded cheese.
5. Place in the middle of the oven at 200-225 °C for about 30 minutes.