Annons:
Taganimal-rights
Read 4636 times
vendelay
2017-09-18 13:30

Can guinea pigs cure cancer?

Sometimes you learn about things so screwed up you don't even know what to do. I recently discovered something like that and after some thought I decided to post it here to hear what you guys have to say.

Most of us probably already know that they eat guinea pigs in Peru. Some people get really offended and put off by that but to be honest, what's the difference from eating rabbit (like we do in Sweden) or any other animal either? That's for another discussion though.

Something I don't think most of us know, I didn't until a few days back at least, is that guinea pigs also is used to cure diseases. A black guinea pig is believed to be able to cure illnesses and bad energy in Peru.

The person with the illness goes to a shaman who performs the rituals by rubbing the living guinea pig all over the person's body. You can see the video at >PETA's website<.

How could anyone do this? Force a helpless animal and hurting it so bad? I've had guinea pigs for years and know how extremely vulnerable they are. I really hope the people who do this will wake up and realize that a guinea pig can't cure sickness in a human body.

Annons:
be vegan
2017-09-20 14:41

We are indeed a strange and ignorant species in many ways.

We have a lot to unlearn Straight faced

Flowersite moderator for veganism savvityFlower

vendelay
2017-09-20 19:01

Yes, we do so much weird shit towards animals.

be vegan
2017-09-21 15:14

For sure, that we can even come up with this stuff….Silly

Flowersite moderator for veganism savvityFlower

vendelay
2017-09-21 15:34

Yes, it's hard not to get impressed by people's extremely inventive ideas to use animals… Especially since people at the same time can't figure out one single ways to keep our Swedish landscapes open… Yeah, I'm stunned by humanity 😟

Scroll to top
Annons: