Annons:
Tagvegan-living
Read 5402 times
vendelay
2017-09-21 14:00

Manic Panic - vegan hair dye

>Manic Panic< is one of the biggest and most known hair dyes for unnatural hair colors. In Sweden, most professional hair stylists use this brand to dye their clients hair. I'm not sure if all their stuff is Vegan (they also have quite a lot of makeup) but they write on their website that they guarantee all their hair dyes and Vegan and PPD (p-Phenylenediamine) free.

I've always wanted blue hair but I never want to bleach my hair. I have a darker brownish hair color, and here are my results after using MP on unbleached hair.

"Voodoo Blue" turned out dark green.

"Rockabilly Blue" turned out really blue at first but got greener after I washed it.

In conclusion, I'm really happy with the results. First of all, it doesn't damage your hair AT ALL. It's like a hair repair mask and I usually have the color in for at least 5 hours before rinsing it in cold water. Secondly, the color stays really long, especially for me who doesn't wash my hair with shampoo etc very often. Last time I colored my hair I probably had 5-10 cm of outgrowth hair in my natural color but the rest of the hair still looked really good.

Do you have any favorite hair dye brands?

Annons:
be vegan
2017-09-21 15:11

Nice 🙂

I'm not as brave so I use tints of nature in brownish colors. But that's mainly to cover the gray…QuietLaughing

Flowersite moderator for veganism savvityFlower

vendelay
2017-09-21 15:32

I'm sure your gray hairs are just as lovely as you but it's nice to hear that you found a brand that works for you!

I googled it, >Tints of nature< seem to be a really good brand! All Vegan and free from several toxic and damaging stuff like ammonia and parabens.

Scroll to top
Annons: