Annons:
Tagsclothesshoesfashion
Read 3331 times
vendelay
2017-10-02 19:55

Vegan fashion

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Someone asked me to make a list of Vegan clothing brands but there are so many lists already that I'm just gonna link them for you haha.

Of course, the best choice is always to buy second hand, but sometimes you might want something new. I mostly shop at stores like H&M, New Yorker and smiliar larger stores because of the price. The only clothing I've had a hard time finding a Vegan alternative to is jeans. All my jeans has always had that leather thing on the back and I actually didn't even notice that until about a year ago. Now I buy my leather-free, high waisted, all black, skinny, stretchy jeans at New Yorker! 🙂

VegNews
PETA
Farm Sanctuary
The Vegan Society
Unicorn Goods
BuzzFeed
The Friendly Fig
The Vegan Scholar
Style on Vega
Humane Decisions

These are just some of the first links I found when I googled "vegan clothing companies" but as you see, most stores have at least something that's Vegan. All-vegan companies are often more expensive because they are smaller and even though I'd love to only shop in that kind of stores, I don't have enough money for that.

Where do you shop for your Vegan clothes?

Annons:
Niklas
2017-10-03 10:36

I recently thought about those little leather tabs and marks that are present on so many clothes. I have a jacket made of fabric, but for some reason this brand always use small leather patches where they put their “fox” logo. If they had made that in some other material the whole item might have been Vegan. I wonder if they haven't thought about it or if the leather mark is too tightly connected to the brand for them to change it.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

vendelay
2017-10-03 19:58

I don't know, I don't understand why they use leather because there has to be some cheaper options, right? Maybe that's not the case with more expensive stuff like jackets but for example the jeans I always used to buy at H&M, they cost around 150-200 SEK so I don't get why they would want to put money on a tiny label no one will ever see.

Something that really annoys me is that the sales people never know if it is leather (I've asked in sooooo many stores because I know that some used  some kind of paper instead). Once I emailed H&M and I got like four different answers and it took about 4 weeks (or more) to get a correct answer. That's kind of weird.

Scroll to top
Annons: