Annons:
Tagvegan-foods
Read 3133 times
vendelay
2017-10-12 14:25

Surprising vegan foods

There are many relly weird products out there. Some of them are even weirder when you try to picture them as Vegan. I love to try new foods and some of them I almost regret Laughing out loud

How about vegan red tuna or vegan salmon filet? I've tried both these are they are disgustingly accurate. I actually loved to eat fish before and I thought I'd enjoy it now as well if I knew no one died for it but… I couldn't stop thinking it had to be real fish Laughing out loud It smelled, felt, looked and tasted just like fish. It was so weird for me but probably a really good substitute for vegans who miss fish or others who wants something new and cruelty-free.

Other weird stuff are  vegan chicken legs, a whole Vegan fish (?!) and vegan crab steaks. I haven't tried these and honestly, I don't think I dare to either Laughing out loud

Do you like any weird Vegan products? Everything can turn Vegan these days, there's Vegan lamb meat, duck, sea foods of all sorts etc. What would you like to try?

Annons:
Niklas
2017-10-12 16:21

This is exactly the reason why I find the idea of making Vegan food look “meaty” so stupid. Let Vegan look Vegan. It is good enough. :-)

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

vendelay
2017-10-12 20:48

I don't agree with you at all! People say they can't eat Vegan because they'll miss bacon or whatever, so I think it's super awesome that companies produces these kinds of foods! Gives people less excuses Smug

Niklas
2017-10-12 22:48

I know, and that’s fine. :-)

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Scroll to top
Annons: