Annons:
Tagsrecipeother
Read 3647 times
vendelay
2017-10-22 23:22

VEGAN BREAKFAST - Chocolate chia pudding

Image 1. Click to open in original size.
Preview of image 1 of 2
Preview of image 2 of 2

This recipe was created by Mattias Kristiansson, chief editor of the Swedish Vegan magazine VEGO. The recipe and the image was published in his amazing book "Vegan på 21 dagar" ("Vegan in 21 days") which unfortunately will not be printed more. I have received permission from Mattias to publish recipes and images. The text below is copied from the book and translated from Swedish.

Everything called something with "chocolate pudding" is a success. And the best thing about chia puddings is that you can make a big batch on Sunday and have your breakfast ready for the rest of the week.

CHOCOLATE CHIA PUDDING
2 dl of plantbased milk, e.g. almond, oat or soy milk
2 dates
1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
½ teaspoon vanilla powder
1 ml salt
½ dl chia seeds

TOPPING
1 tablespoon of cacao nibs
2 tablespoons of raspberry

DO THIS!
Mix all ingredients using a hand blender. Pour into a glass and allow to stand for at least 15 minutes or overnight in the fridge. Top with cocoa nibs and raspberries.

Annons:
Niklas
2017-10-23 10:09

Almost anything looks tasty when you serve it with fresh berries. :-) It’s one thing that he doesn’t print the book again, but I think its a bit odd that he doesn’t sell it as an e-book if there is demand.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

vendelay
2017-10-23 17:47

#1 He's an incredibly humble and kind person. Instead of selling it is an e-book he gives it out for free to anyone to asks. I think he cares more about helping others going Vegan than the money. He also have several other cooking books and stuff going on so.

Niklas
2017-10-23 19:16

Ah, good!

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

vendelay
2017-10-23 21:13
Scroll to top
Annons: