Annons:
Tagsrestaurantscafes
Read 4633 times
Evelina
2018-02-18 14:53

Any favorite vegan restaurants?

My favorite is Sunflower Cafe in Fair Oaks, California! All of the food is organic, Vegetarian or Vegan. My favorites are the Nutburger and the Patty Melt! http://comfortfoodinfusion.com/nut-burgers/ Here is a copycat recipe for the nut burger patties which can be made either Vegan or Vegetarian (omit the egg for flour or flax eggs & use Vegan cheese). You will need a food processor and a juicer is useful to get the carrot pulp. The patty melt also uses the nut burger patty, except it is served on sliced wheat bread, with sliced tomatoes, carmelised onion, Dijon and whole grain mustard, Vegan cheese, and Vegan mayo. It should be fried on the pan after the sand which is assembled so that the bread is crispy and the cheese is melted.

Annons:
Niklas
2018-02-18 14:58

I haven’t been to that many but out of the few, Taku Taku Lab in Stockholm is my favorite so far. Lao Wai is another favorite with lots of Asian food.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2018-02-18 15:01

Cool I’ll have to check those out! My favorite in Stockholm is Flippin Burgers! They offer a Vegetarian or Vegan burger. And it is so delicious! But I used to work there so I could be bias. ( :

Niklas
2018-02-18 15:31

What do they use instead of ground beef at Flippin Burgers?

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2018-02-18 16:28

Its a mixture of quinoa, different beans, chipotle pepper and some other spices. They deep fry it so it is crispy instead of mushy .

Niklas
2018-02-18 17:25

Interesting.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2018-02-18 17:38

Here is the restaurants website: http://www.sunflowerdrivein.com

And photos posted by customers!

Annons:
Niklas
2018-02-19 12:50
Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Very interesting and informative text they have there. ;-)

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2018-02-19 14:40

My favourite Vegan place has to be V REV in Manchester UK, its a place to go if you're Vegan and are not on a health kick! They offer typical fatty foods like mac and cheese, loaded fries, chicken/beef burgers, hot dogs etc all Vegan! They also offer some gluten-free!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

vendelay
2018-02-19 18:35

I have so many favorite places in Stockholm, Sweden, that I'll probably forget a few no matter how hard I try but here's a short list:

Femtopia - ALL Vegan. Both food and café. Very inclusive, openly feminists and there's amazing art everywhere.

Bagel Street Café Hötorget - not all Vegan, but they have a whole Vegan menu! It's only the one at Hötorget though, the others only have a few Vegan options. They have bagels and sallads. My favorite is the Maxi Vegan - a grilled bagel with hummus, avocado, cream cheese etc… In love

Holy Cow - not all Vegan, but they have a lot of Vegan options including Vegan garlic naan (bread)!

Delivore - ALL Vegan. Mylkshakes, seitan ribs, jackfruit tacos, cheesecakes, rocky road croissant, tempeh bowl, brownies, grilled sandwiches… It's yummy Laughing

be vegan
2018-03-03 19:19

#0 Got any Vegan ideas for the Santa Barbara area?

Both food stores and restaurants is of interest 🙂

Flowersite moderator for veganism savvityFlower

Scroll to top
Annons: