Annons:
Tagvegan-foods
Read 2836 times
Tealover
2018-03-11 17:41

Have you ever "tricked" an omnivore?

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Have you ever surprised an omnivore that what they just ate is Vegetarian? I don't mean that you lie to them more that they assume that it is meat. For example, sometimes when I invite someone for dinner it's not formal, just like" come and eat" . I never introduce the meal just put it on the table. So when they say "these are some great meatballs" I just… "Ehhh there not meatballs" So have you ever "tricked" someone like that? On the photo you can see my "meatballs"

Teanerd who loves tea so much that i started a tea shop www.tealovers.se!
Host of Tea savvity and the swedish version Te ifokus
Follow me on Facebook and instagram

Annons:
Evelina
2018-03-11 18:17

Looks super yummy! 🙂

jordan
2018-03-11 20:57

#0 They look delicious! Personally I have never tricked anyone per se, but have been tricked myself. I was pleasantly surprised!

vendelay
2018-03-12 11:57

No, I haven't. People know I'm Vegan so it's pretty obvious that their gonna get Vegan food from me hehe. I always tell them what it is too, because I like to know what's in my food before I taste it.

Tealover
2018-03-12 13:00

#3 most People knew that I was ovo-vegetarian too but still they though that it was meat

vendelay
2018-03-13 22:58

#4 Yeah, but I mean… I usually wear shirts with Vegan messages like "not you mom, not your milk" or whatever and well, if you met me you probably wouldn't think I'd be offering you meat Laughing out loud

Tealover
2018-03-13 23:10

#5 and my brother in law was one of the ones who I "tricked" and hes like my Little brother not someone you never see

Annons:
Scroll to top
Annons: