Annons:
Tagvegan-foods
Read 3011 times
jadekintz
2018-07-16 23:25

Spirulina Powder

I am curious if anyone has ever used spirulina powder. Here it is becoming very popular and I am very interested in trying it. Its a great source of vitamin k and easy to add to smoothies. 

Any thoughts or tips on recipes?

Annons:
=^_^=
2018-07-16 23:52

I'll leave a comment since I'm interested too. I bought some before, made a smoothie with it and then completely forgot about it.. not sure what else you could possibly use it in. Just.. don't use use too much of it. Tastes like shit. Some type of fishy flavour if I remember correctly. Blegh.

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

Tammie
2018-07-17 01:54

Ev's and I tried it once in a smoothie but it was so awful tasting that we both looked at each other and said "oh, no way!"

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Evelina
2018-07-17 12:02

Yeah I have tried it and I made a smoothie one time that was too gross to finish and Spirulina raw chocolate balls and they were also pretty foul. It is an algae and boy does it taste like it too!

jadekintz
2018-07-19 21:48

Thank you guys, I haven't mustered up with courage to try it but I may steer clear from the algae and stick to having seaweed in my sushi Laughing

Scroll to top
Annons: