Wow! This recipe turned out amazing! I am so happy I doubled this recipe because it is so tasty. The ingredients are super inexpensive, which is another plus. I think it is going to be a perfect recipe for future meal prepping!
What you’ll need:
- Pasta sauce
- Gluten free or whole wheat pasta
- Vegan parmesan or nutritional yeast
- 3/4 walnuts- finely chopped and toasted
- 3/4 GF oats ground into a flour
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 fresh parsley
- 1/3 fresh basil
- 1/2 jar sun dried tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 can kidney beans
- 2 tablespoon ground flax + 3 tbsp water, mixed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- Salt and pepper
- Red pepper flakes
How to make it:
- Preheat oven 200 Celsius.
- Drain beans, parsley, basil, and mix with sun-dried tomatoes in a food processor, leave some texture.
- Mix the bean mixture plus all other bean ingredients into a bowl.
- Form 15-20 balls and place onto a tray with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Flip. Bake for 10-15 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat up your pasta sauce and cook spaghetti.
- Serve topped with nutritional yeast or Parmesan.