Annons:
Tags:ย recipeother
Read 4572 times
Evelina
2018-11-29 11:47

Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Bars

Image 1. Click to open in original size.
Preview of image 1 of 4
Preview of image 2 of 4
Preview of image 3 of 4
Preview of image 4 of 4

I was craving some chocolate, but wanted to make something semi healthy and clean. ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ˜‹ This is what I came up with, let me know if you try them out โฃ๏ธ

What youโ€™ll need:

• 200g dark cooking chocolate
  • 1 1/4 cup oats
  • 1 cup shredded coconut
  • 1 cup of fresh dates (if you can only find dried ones then soak them in hot water for 15 min)
  • 1/2 cup oat milk + more
  • 1/4 cup peanut butter or almond butter
  • 2 teaspoons cinnamon
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 cup vanilla extract

Method:

In a food processor mix vanilla extract, dates and almond milk. Mix all dry ingredients except for the chocolate in a large bowl.

Next, mix the dry ingredients with the date mixture and the peanut butter.

Next take half of the chocolate (200g) and roughly chop it and mix it with the dough mixture. In a lined baking pan spread the mixture, it should be about 1/2 and inch thick. Bake for 25 min in a preheated 200 Celsius degree oven. Place in the freezer once itโ€™s done.

Meanwhile place the rest of the chocolate into a small pot and melt on low. Once melted, add 1 tablespoon of oat milk and keep doing this until you get a nice consistency for you to pour a chocolate drizzle on the top. Then place it in the fridge or freezer for another 10 minutes. Cut into squares and enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Makes 6 - 8 bars.

• Edited by Niklas 2022-02-09 16:05
Annons:
Evelina
2018-11-30 09:40

I made a mistake, it should be 200g total for the dark chocolate rather than 400g!

Niklas
2022-02-09 16:06

#1: I changed that in the recipe above. ๐Ÿ™‚

Do you know how long they will stay fresh in a fridge?

Best regards, Niklas ๐ŸŽˆ

Evelina
2022-02-13 12:45

Thanks. And I am not sure.. I guess it depends on the expiration of the oat milk. Some oat milks can sour quickly.

Scroll to top
Annons:
ย